About Our Donation Page
1. Our donation page has one clear call to action. (Donate!)
2. We include brief copy to add a sense of urgency.
3. We have a compelling image that represents the impact of a donation.
4. We use a font style and size that is easy to read.
5. Our donation page has a style consistent with our nonprofit’s brand.
6. We use as few fields as possible.
7. We offer the ability to make a donation in someone’s name.
8. Our donation page is uncluttered and has limited navigation choices.
9. We give donors suggested donation amounts.
10. We allow donors to give recurring gifts.
Donations are used for such things as:
Monitor and assist the National Park Service in the preservation and maintenance of the USS San Francisco monument at Lands End in San Francisco
Conservation of historical materials
Support the Mission of the USS San Francisco Memorial Foundation
Web site development and promotion
Conservation of historical materials by converting these materials to digital form and uploading
Videotaping oral histories of veterans, editing and uploading.
Supporting the annual Memorial Day Ceremony at the Monuments location at Lands End
Our contribution goal for 2014 is $30,000.00
"Yes, I am pleased to support the missions of the USS San Francisco (CA-38) Memorial Foundation"
you wish to make a donation and or become a member, please print form,
fill out the information, and mail this form
and your payment to:
USS San Francisco Memorial Foundation
C/O Art Curtis
P.O. Box 318063
San Francisco, CA 94131-8063
Call: 415-334-0263 or 415-350-0531
All checks must be in US
Dollars and drawn on a US Bank.
The USS San Francisco Memorial Association is a
501(c)(3) charitable organization. Contributions are
Join the Foundation
copyright © 2007-22014 USS San Francisco Memorial Foundation